Pay Per Call
Pay-Per-Call is part and parcel of a much larger mechanism in the marketing space — Performance Marketing. In order to understand the value and functionality of Pay-Per-Call, you need to understand how Performance Marketing works and how it gives your business an advantage in a mobile, multi-channel world. One way to think of Performance Marketing is how traditional display ads come to life. This real-time engagement and interactivity provides a lot of advantages to businesses, including:
- Higher quality leads
- Precision targeted advertising
- More conversions
- More motivated end users
- More revenue
Our custom campaigns achieve best in class results by delivering exclusive, high intent inbound calls generated from search, social media, display ads, form fills, offline and streaming media.
- Google Call-Only and Microsoft (Bing) Call-Extension ads – Paid search generated high-intent consumers ready to take action now.
- Facebook Call-to-Action ads – various click-to-call ad formats are used to scale inbound call volume through the mass reach of the Facebook network.
- Online Display ads – banner and text copy pay-per-call ads are placed in online display networks to generate inbound phone calls.
- Opt-in Email Lists – phone number based ads are delivered to consumers via opt-in email consumer databases.
- Lead-to-Call Transfer – Real-time, IVR screened inbound calls are auto generated when a consumer submits an online form fill.
- Screened Call Transfers – Inbound screened calls are generated by TCPA compliant USA based call centers.
- TV / Radio / OTT ads – LCN utilizes offline media to drive high quality inbound calls. Branded and non-branded ads are available.