Pay Per Call
Pay-Per-Call is part and parcel of a much larger mechanism in the marketing space -- Performance Marketing. In order to understand the value and functionality of Pay-Per-Call, you need to understand how Performance Marketing works and how it gives your business an advantage in a mobile, multi-channel world. One way to think of Performance Marketing is how traditional display ads come to life. This real-time engagement and interactivity provides a lot of advantages to businesses, including:
- Higher quality leads
- Precision targeted advertising
- More conversions
- More motivated end users
- More revenue
Pay-Per-Call technology is a system of three different components that work in tandem. These components are:
Optimize your marketing approach by tracking calls back to marketing component that drove it-- i.e. ad or landing page
Use optimized, real-time data, including keyword terms and caller location, to route calls more effectively.
Confirm lead quality and oversee charges more efficiently via call analytics and recordings.
LIVE CALLS NETWORK PAY-PER-CALL LEAD GENERATION
Our custom campaigns achieve best in class results by delivering exclusive, high intent inbound calls generated from search, social media, display ads, form fills, offline and streaming media.
- Google Call-Only and Microsoft (Bing) Call-Extension ads - Paid search generated high-intent consumers ready to take action now.
- Facebook Call-to-Action ads - various click-to-call ad formats are used to scale inbound call volume through the mass reach of the Facebook network.
- Online Display ads – banner and text copy pay-per-call ads are placed in online display networks to generate inbound phone calls.
- Opt-in Email Lists – phone number based ads are delivered to consumers via opt-in email consumer databases.
- Lead-to-Call Transfer – Real-time, IVR screened inbound calls are auto generated when a consumer submits an online form fill.
- Screened Call Transfers - Inbound screened calls are generated by TCPA compliant USA based call centers.
- TV / Radio / OTT ads - LCN utilizes offline media to drive high quality inbound calls. Branded and non-branded ads are available.